We all have our favorite nonprofit organizations. Whether we’ve worked for them, received services from them, volunteer for them, or simply love their mission, our favorites leave a mark on our hearts.
As PhilanthroBlox grows, I want to share favorite nonprofits with my growing readership through a new feature launching in August, Nonprofit of the Month. Some will be my my choice, others will be readers’ choice.
Want your local nonprofit to become readers’ choice? Here’s how to nominate your fave:
- The organization must be located and serve the greater Fort Worth, TX, community.
- Leave a comment with your nomination of your favorite nonprofit on any of the PhilanthroBlox social media sites.
- Sign up to follow the PhilanthroBlox blog, like/follow PhilanthroBlox on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Share with your friends and ask them to do the same.
- The nominations will close July 10.
- A new round of votes will commence July 15 with a new set of guidelines to help select reader’s choice. Follow along to gain additional free publicity for your nonprofit.
As the Nonprofit of the Month, the selected nonprofit will receive:
- Q&A with staff member of choice.
- Sharing of client stories, stats, photos.
- Guest blog post.
- Ability to share how donated dollars make an impact for the organization.
This is simply my way of saying “Thank You” to the nonprofits who do amazing work in our community while sharing their mission and stories with a new audience.